Thursday, December 4, 2008

[Updates] Sales, promos & in-game content rollout

My apologies for the long and unannounced hiatus, but now I'm back with a vengeance! Here's a few recent updates that I've compiled about our favorite game for the past week. I'm sure some of you may have seen this in the forums or website, but just in case you haven't well then, good for me! Hehe.

1. Item Shop Sale: Cheaper Imperviums & Enhancement Boosters!

IAH has announced a major price slash in the sale of Imperviums and Enhancement Boosters! Time to start +5ing my noob lvl 100s and elite 92s! LOL. Good thing I haven't splurged all the GP I just recently bought.

2. Add-ons to Adelina's Booty Searches & IOTM

I'm sure that you've heard of the inclusion of elite 92 armor recipes in ABS, and more recently, 30Day Baphomet Horns with additional stats. But what is great to know is that they've added a few stuff like 100 ABS licenses & 5 Sun Stones apart from the 40 Boosters and 5.8k GP.

3. Broomy's launch

Broomy, the voodoo-like pet with healing powers will be launched this 18 December 2008, as announced in the forums. I'm definitely looking forward to have another cute pet in the ranks. But as far as summoning them, I think you can only use one pet at a time (please correct me if I'm wrong ^^).

4. Giovanni cometh

All systems are go as the 3rd server and the 2nd PK world in SEA/ANZ GE is set to be launched on 22 December 2008. From the opening day until the month after, a 2x EXP event will be implemented in the said server to boost everyone's levels, so that this baby will be in shape to go head-on-head with the older servers.

Trivia (taken from Wikipedia):

Giovanni Boccaccio was an Italian author and poet, a friend and correspondent of Petrarch, an important Renaissance humanist and the author of a number of notable works including the Decameron, On Famous Women, and his poetry in the Italian vernacular.

=====

In other news, my girls are already halfway to Expert. The tireless chore of leveling them on a daily basis is getting to me, so one day, I decided that I wanted to have the blue rubber duhkeez. LOL.

Putting sunglasses to good use

Mucho thanks to the following for their time and effort:


Despite the rings, it can be quite lonely in the faction, since it's just me and my friend, Trianna, who just amuse ourselves by talking to each other. Hahaha. Oh well.

To infinity, and beyond!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope we get to have an adventure soon. Para naman exciting, hehehe. ;D The road to 100 is so long, but I'll get to it. Dapat bago mag-New Year may vet na ko! Hahaha. :D

ascoth a.k.a. Chinensis said...

Yown, sa wakas, nakita ko na rin name ko sa blog mo. ahahahahaha! =P

Unknown said...

@A-chan: haha pasensya na! i'll personally help you reach vet then let's go stalk some mini-bosses for you, kk? ;)

@chintot: sensya na natagalan hehe. salamat uli sa tulong!

Anonymous said...

Nukaba, okey lang no! You've helped me so much na when I was level 10-something noon, dinala mo ko Bahia..hehe. Tapos you gave me plenty of Elite stuff na, kahiya na..hehe. :P

Unknown said...

@A-chan: oks lang yun. hehe. ako rin gusto ko naman ng action. kaka-boring ang puro na lang pa-lvl. XD