Thursday, October 18, 2007

GE on Pinoy Gamers!

I got a text message last night from the peepz at Pinoy Gamers that they were going to air the GE Launch Party segment in their show, and so I rushed home early to watch the said program over at Makisig Network (Ch. 82/76 on Sky Cable).

I was quite surprised that they devoted quite a number of air time for their coverage of the event, starting from the press conference, down to the party itself. I was able to capture some parts of the show, but my digicam had limited space...so please pardon the low quality of the videos, ok? ^_~

And yeah, don't mind the Idge person on the 3rd clip. Hahaha. (I look fugly! XD)


featuring e-Games' President and COO, Steve Tsao


featuring GE's Product Manager, Ivee Feria


featuring..err..never mind XD


No comments: