Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Contest! ZOMG!

Yes, it's an early game maintenance today and I have decided to host a small contest for my readers who continue to visit my blog despite my infrequent updates. Hehe.

Here's the thing. I will post 6 in-game screenshots and you will be tasked to write a story using all pictures. There's no limit to the number of words, so you can explore as much as you want. The most creatively written fanfic will win these goodies:

1st: GE premium poster, postcard, ballpen, pin, a pair of Divine Angel Wings
2nd: GE premium poster, postcard, ballpen, pin

This contest is open to all GE players of all servers in all countries. :D (Yes, I will shoot myself in the foot as I will personally mail your prizes if you are outside the Philippines or Metro Manila. Mwehehehe).

And here are the screenshots:


Deadline of entries is next week, November 14 at 11:59PM (GMT +8). I will announce the winner the following day here in my blog of course. ^.~ Email your entries in desanggria at gmail dot com with the following information:

Real Name:
GE Family Name:
Server:
Faction (if applicable):

Once the winner is declared, I will get in touch with him/her to know their mailing address (if in case the winner resides outside the Philippines or Metro Manila), or for a possible date and venue for a meet-up (in case the winner resides in Metro Manila).

Join now!!! Special thanks to my sponsor, pCM Veya, for the goodies. Mwehehehe.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, any form of fan fiction would do?

graphic novel type as well would be ok?

Unknown said...

@southernsky: fanfiction as in you create a story using the screenshots. by graphic novel do you mean like comics? if so, then no. ^^ you need to write a story/prose piece with the images as basis. :D

good luck! lemme know if you have any more questions.

Anonymous said...

Can you extend the contest? Cuz i just found out today. >.<