Saturday, September 13, 2008

I just went out for the day...

...and then here comes the news.

Apparently, Caravaggio's successful raid on the Giant Keeper went out as some sort of challenge to the rest of the other servers. Just tonight, I was alerted by Fiksdotter's & NineMoons' blog update that our server, Carracci, made a successful attempt in killing this monster.

E M I N E N C E Faction leader Nostradamus' name was announced in the entire server as the last person to have dealt the final blow on the critter. It's no surprise, given the fact that E M I N E N C E is the current superpower in Carracci. What makes me curious is how these guys actually did it.

Anyway, the topic's all over the GE forums, so better head on there if you want to know more about it. I'm a bit tired from today's activities so I'll check on it some other time.

Having said this, I guess it's now up to Pachelbel, Cervantes and Vivaldi to follow suit in this quest. Who will be next?

Now that's something worth anticipating.

[edit]

And so I heard Cervantes did the job as well. Knock, knock, knock on Pachelbel and Vivaldi! ^^

No comments: