Saturday, May 30, 2009

[Guide] Topping up using e-Points

For the Philippine GE players, I hope this post finds some use to you.

I've been seeing and hearing scores of top-up concerns of GE PH players when it comes to using e-Points (EP) to purchase G-Points (GP). I haven't used EP myself, but a recent happening while helping my friend top-up using the said currency has led me to understand the process a bit more.

Turns out, it's not that difficult at all. I wonder why so many players have erroneously placed their EP credits to their e-Games account. Seeing things for myself made me realize why people are confused with the whole process.

Allow me to shed some light into this.

Step 1: Go to the e-Games website. Click on the My Account button at the top-right corner.


Step 2: Key in your e-Games account details.

Step 3: Go to the GE Top-up section at the left side of the navigational bar.

Step 4: Fill in the necessary details (IAH user account, EP card PIN & password).


After entering the information, your EP card load is automatically credited to your GE/IAH account as G-Points!

A common mistake made by most players in the process is that they go directly to the e-Games Top-up section. A word of advice: DON'T DO THIS OTHERWISE YOUR EP LOAD WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR E-GAMES ACCOUNT. You won't be able to retrieve your EP and will thus file a ticket to the e-Games Helpdesk to resolve this.

Just make sure you go immediately to the GE Top-up section, and you're good. ^_^


1 comment:

q said...

Nag top up ako ng 20 EP kaya lang sabi "Game Value Card for the 20 denomination is not available"...