Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Plantronics GameCom Blogger's Challenge

It was another typical late night for me yesterday when I got back from work. Little did I know that things aren't as common as they seemed.


This little banner at the GE forums got me curious. I thought IAH was just going to upload the collective posts of the bloggers who reviewed the awesome Plantronics GameCom 777 Headset, but pfeh....I shouldn't have underestimated things.

Click here to know why.

It's a blogging challenge! O_O

I didn't precisely know that our reviews will be pitted against each other (and with a rather juicy prize dangling right before us O,...,O). I just feel a bit privileged to see my blog alongside a few greats as well. :D

Wish us all luck! :D

P.S.: I shall have a contest very soon, so stick around to find out what it's all about! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why i tried to tell you to mention noise cancellation if ever its applicable to the headset... :P