Saturday, October 24, 2009

The 3 heroines: Familia del Castillo

She may be the youngest of the three sisters, but no one can mistake the sense of honor and duty in her words and actions. Decisive yet prudent, sharp but witty, guarded yet vulnerable, she wields guns and rifles with sheer accuracy and resolution. A true daughter of a Margrave and a Vespanolan Princess, she vows to protect her sisters and to unmask her parents' murderers as they unravel the secrets and mysteries in the New World.


Mute since the day of her birth, she has the uncanny ability to communicate with her sisters and kinsmen with the power of her mind. Her sweet and innocent facade hides the steely, resolute conviction of a woman determined to unlock the secret of the greatest treasure in the New World---the Legacy of Ferruccio Espada.

Dazzled and enamored by the pomp and frivolity of court, her concerns revolve around snagging the best catch in the kingdom. Despite her vanity, she carries her mother's skill in the magical arts, an ability that only she has mastered. Hoping to end the strife between the countries of Orpesia, she learns that there's more to the people of Granado Espada that she and her sisters could ever fathom.

-----

Yeah, I know it's been forever, but I have to lay out my plans this November for NaNoWriMo as I'll be pretty much busy at work next week. So far, I'm hoping to finish a more detailed character profile for each of my MCs (main characters). I can already visualize the first few scenes...I just hope I don't run out of ideas.

Just don't let November come just yet. :p

3 comments:

Kat said...

Wohoo! Nano! Geez sana makatapos na ako. I only got half last year. Hope this year umabot. :p

Unknown said...

kaya yan mare! :) let's help each other out. :D

Ligaya said...

Kaya yan mudra! ♥ I love your profiles. I was wondering why you didn't base them off any of your existing characters though.