Thursday, November 26, 2009

On reaching the finish line

Okay, so I've finally hit the 50,000 word quota...all in 5 days before the deadline. I'm still half-satisfied though. The scene is right smack in the middle of the naval battle in Baleares, and I'm not really feeling what I'm writing. Nonetheless, I will have to get this scene over and done with in order to get to the part that I'd want to write most---and that is shipping my 3 MCs to the New World.

Funny how I've slowed down to a pathetic crawl after 50k. I don't feel like a winner, not when I'm not entirely satisfied with the current state of the scenes unfolding in the story.

I just want to get this over and done with! D:

1 comment:

ascoth a.k.a. Chinensis said...

Uy bruhang DeSanggria! Si Chinensis po itech! XD Sana ma-kontak kita uli - kaso ito lang ang naiisip kong paraan para subukan na mahanap ka sa isa pang pagkakataon.

Baka kasi kailanganin ko ang expertise mo sa pag-o-organize ng events. May pinaplano kasi yung community ng MMO na pinagkakaabalahan ko nitong mga nakaraang buwan...

Sana mabasa mo ito. ^.^