Monday, December 31, 2007

The last post for 2007 + wish list

Okay, so I don't have anything monumental to write about, only an advanced greeting to one and all of the impending arrival of 2008. My connection's been sucky the entire day, and thus it was my first time to miss Colony Wars, even if my reporting days are over. Still, I'd like to congratulate the factions who've made it into the map this week.

I may be lazy to put into detail all that has happened to me this year, however I do have a rather extensive wish for GE this coming year.
  • I wish for more variety in Colony Wars. Though I have nothing against the recent holders of the colonies, it would be nice to see more factions participating and to actually see them owning a few territories themselves. I hope 2008 will bring about the rise of the so-called "small factions" who've always been there biding their time.
  • I wish for less lag in GE. Or better yet, bring back channel 3 please. The lag is an absolute nightmare.
  • I hope and pray for a more equitable distribution of wealth. Although this may seem a bit far-fetched, I hope that 2008 will bring in more opportunities for other players to advance in-game.
  • I wish for a more sportsman-like approach of all players within the game; throw away the bickering and ill-feelings and start with a clean slate.
  • I wish for solidarity and unity among PH players. I hope 2008 will unite all Pinoy GE gamers to strive together to become a force to be reckoned with.
  • I wish for more honest gaming practices. Down with bots!
  • I wish for a more pro-active GE community that would be more productive, critical and sensible in the way they interact with their fellow gamers and with IAH as well.
  • I wish to meet the famous Lee Jun Ming of Caravaggio. Harharhar. I should've asked this from Santa. XD
  • I wish for more GE bloggers who would gamely share their opinion, insights and ideas about the game.
  • I wish for more GE players!!!! ^0^
And I wish you all a great New Year's celebration!!! Keep safe everyone. See you all next year! ^0^

4 comments:

lothlorien said...

Happy new year, DeSanggria!! Wishing you all the best :)

Unknown said...

@loth: waaa! you're alive! happy new year to you too. i miss you guys in cervantes. :)

Anonymous said...

happy new year to all ge players
i hate thursday...make me sulky without ge..hehex

Unknown said...

spardy! haha..me too. my fingers are itching to play again. lol.