Monday, June 30, 2008

[The Requiem Updates Part 2.5] Touring Chaos Requiem

Warning: Screenshot-heavy post ahead.

My thanks to pCM Veya and Team IAH for the privilege of touring Chaos Requiem in advance. This came in perfect timing for me as I do not have the audacity to venture into these dangerous lands given my family level.

Since the tour was done in the test servers, I was lucky enough to be provided with a test account with this lovely trio:

Elite Le Noirs...*le sigh*

Whie making my way in Auch, I was surprised to see Bai Hu standing near the staircase leading to Thueringen Lakeside. And boy, he was a sight for sore eyes. I can't wait to add him to my family!

The map was not yet included in the test server, so I was summoned to Chaos Requiem, with which I was introduced to the first dungeon level of the area: Cabeza de Bahia.


I first saw the this place in the promotional videos for v.2.6.3. Cabeza de Bahia is a place filled with stone crystals protruding from the ground. Here are some of the mobs I encountered along the way:


The second dungeon in the map is Corazon de Bahia, a dark, eerie vicinity. Outside that circle are a deluge of mobs waiting to pounce on you at any given chance.


Mobs found on this map are the following:


Last but not the least, Interna de Bahia is one zone filled with a hodgepodge of hard to light armored monsters that gave me one hell of a hard time.


More mobs found here are:


The tour was fun and exciting, albeit difficult to get around because of the high AR/DR of most mobs. Now that I've given you an idea on what monsters to expect, better stock up on equipments that have specific attributes to combat these critters.

Chaos Requiem will not yet be released on the July 3 patch, but hopefully this post will be of use to those who plan on visiting this forbidding place.

2 comments:

PJ Punla said...

i've updated the post where i'm indexing your Version 2.6.3 The Requiem entries ^^

http://geninemoons.blogspot.com/2008/06/desanggrias-blog-is-baaaaaaaaack.html

OMG ELN na, Bai Hu pa! i'm INSANELY jealous!

Unknown said...

wala naki-posing lang ako kay bai hu. walang vis yung test account kaya di ko magawa ang quest. wahahahaha!

but still, bai hu is teh smex! :9