Saturday, July 12, 2008

WTH happened to the EXP?


I wanted to make the cut for my Vicente to reach Veteran before the month ends so I can get him the costume-prize. I've sacrificed my main team's plvling to Expert just so I can be eligible for the contest. But sadly after v.2.6 was patched, I noticed something unusual.

The EXP rate has dropped to an alarming level.

Normally when I use a Combat Manual and leave my leeching team overnight, say, in FT, the character I'm boosting gets a whopping 10 point level increase. But recently when I did the same thing, the level increase wasn't that significant.

What the heck is going on?

I've read in the forums that the reason why the EXP rate was so good before 2.6 was the fact that the 50% boost wasn't removed at all. I cannot vouch for the veracity of this statement, but this is really bothering me a lot. I mean, why is the EXP so effing slow even when you're using combat manuals. Is it just me or is everyone else experiencing this?

It bothers me a lot because I don't have the luxury of time to sit in front of the computer everyday to watch my team, nor do I have the time to play regularly. I want to reach Expert level soon, but if this is the case, that goal is going to be one heck of a long, impossible shot.

No comments: