Monday, September 22, 2008

GE PH's 1yr anniv event


September 27 is the D-Day for Granado Espada Philippines' 1st year anniversary celebration at the SMX Convention Center!

There's going to be a slew of online and live events for everyone, so make sure to be there! All the contest and activity details are over at the GE PH website. I'm especially calling out to all Pinoy faction leaders and members to make their presence known in this event. This is also your chance to meet CM Aethrin, so don't be shy and approach him when you see him.

And may I just remind everyone that the event is a Black Day, so be sure to wear black or any dark colored shirts!

Have a great time this Saturday, folks! As for me, I'm off somewhere in the weekend so I hope to get all the exciting post-event news from my fellow GE Bloggers.

Long live Granado Espada Philippines!

No comments: